Friday, September 12, 2008

Things to do when staying at The Reef (3)


Snorkeling
If you are looking for a fun place to enjoy some good Snorkeling, then head to Rocky Point as soon as you can. We have had many wonderful adventures snorkeling around town in the past 5 years, and we plan to have many more. I, (Shea), even love to snorkel at night, so I can watch the Stingrays and other creatures come out and feed and play. It gets my heart pumping! I have seen large schools of fish (all sizes), Stingrays (many, many times), Jellyfish (Don't touch), and my personal favorite (photo above), the Shovelnose Guitar Fish.

Diving
Alright. Here's the scenario. You live in Arizona. Your certified to Dive. Where do you go? One of the local lakes? Dirty, but fun, I guess. Maybe to California? It's going be over 6 hours driving? Have you tried Diving in the beautiful Sea of Cortez yet? No!? Well, maybe it's time. If you are certified to dive, but don't have all your own equipment yet, just contact the Sun n Fun Dive Shop, located before the Old Port (fish market).

No comments: